I'm a freelance artist and graphic designer living in San Antonio with my husband, Davis, and my dog Walter. I love creating artwork and I hope it inspires your soul and makes your heart happy.
a few of my likes:
- Movies: When Harry Met Sally, The Princess Bride, Bridget Jones, Love Actually, Julie and Julia, A Room with a View, and nearly anything Jane Austen.
- TV: Big Bang Theory, Will and Grace, hooked on several British Mystery series, Poldark, Outlander, and The Walking Dead. Bet you didn’t expect that last one. LOL
- Books: The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown, Poemcrazy by Susan Goldsmith Wooldridge, Taking Flight by Kelly Rae Roberts, and Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert.
- Also, I can find happiness in some chocolate or cheesecake decadence.
Walter Sheldon Mogford of Windsong:
- Walter’s full name. Ironically, Windsong was part of the title of an old blog of mine. He’s named after the character Walter in Fringe, played by John Noble, and Sheldon in Big Bang Theory, played by Jim Parsons. He’s a sweet and spunky Shih Tzu. He’s also my assistant and I don’t know how I would get my work done without him.